Saturday 23 June 2007

Post #18.5: Leaving comments or emails

Hi Everyone,

It occurs to me that some of you may want to write Anita a private message that is not published on this blogsite. So if you would like to do that, please send it to my email address:

melissa.luce@sbcglobal.net

I check my email daily. Your message will only be seen by myself, Anita and John. As I may not recognize some of your names and email addresses right away, it would be helpful if you include a hint in your Subject line that the email concerns Anita. That way I won't think it is spam.

Of course letters and cards in the regular mail are also very much enjoyed and appreciated by Mother as well.

Thanks everyone for your continued concern and wonderful support for Mother. I don't have the time to respond to everyone who writes, but be assured that all of your comments and emails have been read to her. Yesterday I went through her email account and winnowed out all the spam and carefully looked for personal messages to her. I think I found them all. If you send a message to her at her email address, be sure to also include a reference in your subject line so that I can keep your mail separate from spam and other business-related emails.

Thank you!
Melissa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've had computer problems and haven't been able to get on line for a couple of days but I'm back on line so I can keep up with the news about Anita.
I can understand Anita's disappointment about not been at John's show. I know how much it meant to her and how she had looked forward to it. However, she's there in spirit just as John is with her. Although that's not the same as being there in person. Anita, that too shall pass and, I'm sure, John will have a lot to share with you when he gets back. In the meantime keep up your good spirit and positive attitude.
Love, Fritzie