Wednesday 13 June 2007

Post #5: To be a blogger . . .

Dear Everyone,

This blogsite is the first time I have ever done a blog, so I am learning as I go. I have now realized that some of you may have wanted to leave comments but couldn't without "setting up an account." I apologize for that. I was unfamiliar with the settings function.

So, I have now reset the blogsite so that everyone should be able to leave a comment should you desire to do so without having to set up an account. You can now post a comment to any of the four prior postings (or this one). Just go to the bottom of the posting and click on the link that contains the word "comment." (There will be a number in front of the word "comment" indicating how many comments have already been made, but go ahead and click on it and it will take you to the page where you can post your own comment.)

Also, in the interests of Anita's privacy, I will soon change the settings so that this site is "password protected" meaning that only those people who are given the blog web address and who key in a password (that I will send to you) will be able to read the site.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best,
Melissa

3 comments:

regina&dan said...

Anita, that's Great News Today !
Melissa is a real Doll to take such
great care of Mom and Dad :)))
Danny and I think and Pray daily for Your speedy recovery ! Your a Survivor Anita ! You have a wonderful support team :)))
I found your Novel cover today, that you gave me last fall. It's the Vintage book cover. I turned it over and Your Beauty is so Stiking in that photograph! Your absolutely break taking in that black and white photo! Wow, I was thinking that's One Beautiful Woman inside and outside! Now, I KNOW WHY John fell so Madly in Love with His Anita !!!
Where there is great Love there are always miracles--Willa Cather
Love and Hug's
Gina and Danny Boy

Anonymous said...

Dear Anita,

Thank you to Melissa for creating this way to communicate with you.

I'm thinking of you, all the time wishing you the best through this difficult (nauseating!!!) time.

Keep gathering strength!

Much love, Cindy Muscatel

Anonymous said...

Yesterday we left a comment on Anita's e-address, but here's another. First, remission is quite likely. Second, it better be! Third, the LKs and the RKs will be driving up to Napa for JSK's big art show, where you will be sorely missed. Fourth, LOVE! Rose Ann & Lewis.