Saturday 14 July 2007

Post #45: Improvement!

Hello Anita fans!

Well I am happy that I can report that she has started to improve! She is eating and today even got up to make herself some breakfast! She no longer is having bad nausea. She still has shortness of breath but she will be getting a referral on Monday to see a cardiologist to make sure that nothing is happening heartwise for her.

Yesterday she went in for her weekly blood testing and she also received a shot of Neupogen which is supposed to help her immune system. She will get a second shot of it on Monday.

Today she said she is feeling better and even got dressed, put on a new wig, and added some jewelry! Amazing as usual! I today read to her over the phone all of your comments that have been posted over the past few days. Since I no longer have access to her computer, I cannot access her email. However, Mother informed me that she intends to look at her email either later today or tomorrow. In the meantime, feel free to send me an email and I will make sure she hears about it!

Well I'm off to the airport in a few minutes. I will be back with another posting tomorrow. Mother and I plan to talk daily, so I will be able to keep all of you updated while she undergoes further treatments.

Melissa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Anita, Glad to hear that today you're better. I guess with this kind of thing it's normal to have up-and-down days. Let's just hope there are more of the former.
Love, Fritzie